- 2x150kg - middle frequency cup furnace INDUCTOTERM (melting of ferroalloy)
- 1x500kg - middle frequency cup furnace INDUCTOTERM (melting of ferroalloy)
- 1x150kg - resistance furnace on Cu alloy LAC (melting of non-ferrous metals)
- 1x180kg - resistance furnace on Al alloy ELSKLO (melting of non-ferrous metals)
- 1x500kg - resistance furnace on Al alloy ELSKLO (melting of non-ferrous metals)
Metal modification methods during production SGI
- SANDWICH - ordinary production
- IN MOLD - during development of technology for order
- WIRE - during technology for order
- chemical hardened moulding mixture on the basis of alkalical phenols
- preparation of mixture is made in 2 continual mixers GM4 by MET /GB/ with hourly capacity of 2 x 4t mixture.
- moulding is done for wooden, plastic and mettalic models
- “LOST FOAM” method is applied to single-part and special production
Foundry is fitted up with reclamation unit MET /GB/ with hourly capacity of 4t regenerat.
- COLD BOX AMIN method
- cores on the basis of ALKALIC FENOLS HARDENED by CO2
- annealed furnace up to 1100 ° C
Stress releaving, feritisation annealing, remove of cementite annealing is done for iron.
Soft annealing, normalization, heat treatment, tempering is done for steel.
- grinding, shot blasting, if required-primed
- 0.1 - 450kg
- not limited, castings are mostly formed in wodden separable boxes, which are the parts of the patterns
Testing and certifications
- all mentioned tests are provided by independent certificated laboratory MŽ a.s. Olomouc
- chemical composition of metal - spectometer LECO,chemical lab
- mechanical tests - Rm.Rp0.2. A5.HB.KC
- metalgraphical analysis
- non-destructive tests - X- ray, ultrasound
- dimensional tests - 3-coordinate measure machine OPTON
- external made
- CAD -CAM for model construction and its manufacture
- wooden, metal and plastic patterns and core boxes